ewaldsinengland

The Ewald Family of Appleton, Wisconsin USA is off to the Isle of Wight in the United Kingdom for a year.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Winneconne, Wisconsin, United States

Science Teacher Wife Mother

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Beautiful Weekend

We have had an absolutely beautiful week end. The weather has been wonderful all week, but especially great since Thursday. The beaches are crawling with islanders and tourists. Carin and I went on our weekend walk today. We walked from Chale to Ventnor, which was about 9 miles. It was a really nice mix of coastal path and down trails. The uphill parts were spaced far enough apart, that you recovered from one before the next. In Ventnor, they were having a jazz festival. So, we could hear the music playing while we walked the last mile or so. I have attached a few pictures for you to see the beautiful scenery I get to look at when I hike.




Its back to school tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. I am really counting down the days now. We have about five weeks until the students take their exams. I'm not really sure yet what happens after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home