ewaldsinengland

The Ewald Family of Appleton, Wisconsin USA is off to the Isle of Wight in the United Kingdom for a year.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Winneconne, Wisconsin, United States

Science Teacher Wife Mother

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A New Job for Chirs!!!

Chris Has a Job

Chris started his new job today as a science department teaching assistant. He will also be teaching A-level geology. We are all excited about his job and very happy about the extra money, as this means more travel opportunities for us. Send him an e-mail to say good luck for his new job. His e-mail is the same as mine, but with his first name instead of mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to both of you. I can't remember how long you said you would be in the UK but I am sure you will want to take every opportunity to visit EVERYTHING! I am so envious. And though you only know me via this blog, I would be more than happy to give you names of very good friends that I have living all over the UK and abroad. Let me know if you are interested.

Ciao, Caroline

11:03 AM  
Blogger Faye Ewald said...

Caroline:

Thanks for all the positive feed back. It would be nice to have some names in case something came up. I am glad you enjoy the blog. We enjoy reading your comments.

Faye

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home