ewaldsinengland

The Ewald Family of Appleton, Wisconsin USA is off to the Isle of Wight in the United Kingdom for a year.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Winneconne, Wisconsin, United States

Science Teacher Wife Mother

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Comment Function

Sorry if you have been wanting to leave a comment but have been unable to. I don't know what happened to disable the comment function, but hopefully it is fixed. I everyone getting geared up for Thanksgiving. I am having a Thanksgiving 'party' here on the Saturday following Thanksgiving. Don't know exactly how it is going to work, as I have very few pots and pans and non of them very large - at least not large enough. Well, I will just have to get creative. So, when you are all celebrating and eating, think of me working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home