ewaldsinengland

The Ewald Family of Appleton, Wisconsin USA is off to the Isle of Wight in the United Kingdom for a year.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Winneconne, Wisconsin, United States

Science Teacher Wife Mother

Monday, September 25, 2006

Great Co-Workers

Well, just started week number four. The students are not getting a whole lot better, but I have confidence that I will get most of them sorted out in due time. The thing that makes this job do-able, is the wonderful people I work with. Just to give you a run down, there is Caryn from South Africa, Stephanie from Georgia, Jean Paul from Canada, Susanne from Austrailia, Ken from South Africa, and Nicola and Steve from G.B. They are a great bunch and we do a lot of things together. Thursay night is curry night down at the local pub. So we all went down (Chris and the girls included) and had Indian food, great beer, and lots of fun. On Friday night, as soon as the last lesson is finished, we have cake and wine at school, then go to the pub for beer.

I finally found some hangers. They are cheap, badly made plastic ones that cost £1.99 for 6 hangers. Thats around $4.00 for six hangers. Needless to say, we still don't have enough hangers. I do have a line on some that I can get for FREE - yeah.

This coming week end, weather permitting, I think we will go to Carisbrook Castle. Now that the girls have their bus passes, they can take the bus anywhere for $0.50. I post pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home