ewaldsinengland

The Ewald Family of Appleton, Wisconsin USA is off to the Isle of Wight in the United Kingdom for a year.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Winneconne, Wisconsin, United States

Science Teacher Wife Mother

Monday, August 14, 2006

Reservation Day

Today we will be finalizing the travel arrangements. I am also spending much of the day discontinuing utilities, changing policies, etc. Evelyn, Andrea, and Molly are going to the mall to finish up their last minute shopping and enjoying time together. :D

Hello all this is Molly commenting on the ye ole' Ewald blog! Today were going shoppig and last night was probly one of our last sleepovers untill they leave =( we are all deeply saddend that they will be leaving out presence here in wisconsin... Molly over and out <3

1 Comments:

Blogger Ev and An said...

hello this is evie comenting onmy family blog.yesterday we were at a going away at my moms other side of the family, i had a little problem with my cuz adam he is 5 or 6 or watever. he threw a bat at me ya he got in troble for me oh yea.

luv ev ♥

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home